What is MEND?
MEND empowers families to adopt a healthier and fitter lifestyle through education and physical activity.
- A free healthy lifestyle program where families learn about Nutrition and Mind (Behaviour change) principles.
- A program that helps children make healthier choices with the foods they eat and teaches them why it’s important to be more active.
- Families participate in group sessions that show how small changes can make a big difference.
- About improving overall lifestyle by choosing more nutritious foods and being more active, which can increase your child’s self-esteem and self-image.
- Up to you!
MEND is not…
- A diet.
- About weight loss or appearance.
- Someone telling you what to do.
For more information on the program, go to the website at: http://www.mendsk.ca/
Join the Discussion
We are happy to provide a forum for commenting and discussion. Please respect and abide by the house rules: Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic, be responsible, share your knowledge, and please suggest removal of comments that violate these standards. See full commenting rules.